To avoid possible electric shock or personal injury, follow these guidelines:
• Always turn off electricity before working on electrical circuits.
• Always wear gloves and eye protection when working with tools.
• Use these wire management tools only as specified in this instruction sheet or the protection provided by the tool might be impaired.
• Do not use this wire management tool if it is damaged, broken, cracked, or shows any signs of physical defect.
• Do not use this wire management tool if it is wet or damp.
• Not recommended for voltages over 1000 volts.
• Always discharge any high-voltage capacitors before working on electrical systems.
• Do not use as a hammer or pry-bar.
• Comply with local and national safety requirements when working in hazardous locations.
• Use proper protective equipment, as required by local or national authorities when working in hazardous areas.
• Avoid working alone.
LIMITED WARRANTY & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This Nonconductive Tool Company, LLC product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on the Nonconductive Tool Company’s behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, contact the Nonconductive Tool Company, LLC to obtain return authorization information, then send the product to the Nonconductive Tool Company, LLC with a description of the problem.
THIS WARRANTY IS YOUR ONLY REMEDY. NO OTHER WARRANTIES, SUCH AS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE NONCONDUCTIVE TOOL COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE OR THEORY. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
Nonconductive Tool Company LLC
PO Box 10293 Torrance CA 90505